1. Submit a completed Registration Form to Admissions.
2. Provide valid drivers license from student’s resident state.
3. Must be drug free and free of physical impairment(s) that would prohibit safe operation of the equipment.
4. Must be able to pass an Ability to Benefit Entrance Exam
5. Must be 18 years of age to receive commercial license.
(Students between the ages of 18 and 21 can obtain a commercial drivers license to drive within the state of issuance. An individual cannot be D.O.T. certified for out of state driving until reaching the age of 21 years.)
6. Meet with an Admissions Representative to discuss educational plans and tour the facility.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATION?
2. Pass written tests on all relevant endorsements
5. Demonstrate the ability to read and speak English well enough to read road signs, prepare reports and communicate with law enforcement.